Sunday, August 11, 2013

Changes.

Tomorrow could be the start of something really amazing.

For the past few months, I have been trying to land an internship. With graduation looming on the horizon and time running out quickly, I not only need to secure one for credit, I also really need the experience. Although my classes have been preparing me for a career after college, everything is going to come together while working in a real life setting, such as an internship. My professors and books can teach me all that they can, however getting my hands dirty and actually working for a company will provide me the most knowledge.

This is where tomorrow comes into play. Tomorrow at 11:00 A.M. is my interview for an internship. A public relations internship. An internship for which I hope to make a career in after I graduate college.

I am so incredibly nervous but excited to get a chance to work with professionals, people who will teach me what they know so I can be prepared for when I enter the real world.

This is a wonderful opportunity and I am enthralled to see where my future is going to take me.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment