Tuesday, October 29, 2013

After graduation

I think I've decided what my next path is.

I've always wanted change. Something new. An adventure.

After I graduate from college, I'll finally have the time to actually do something for me.

In the past 5 or so years, a lot of my family has migrated to Florida. My aunt/uncle/cousin opened up a restaurant down there and now, a lot of family on my Mom's side has made the trip down to stay for good.

Here enters my plan.

After graduation, I want to move down to Florida and stay at my aunt & uncle's for a month...2 months...however long.

I want to go and live and spend time with my family I barely see during the year. I want to swim in the ocean and work at my family's restaurant for a bit and experience life near the beautiful sunsets and warm water. I want to get out of my comfort zone and do something I wouldn't normally do.

I KNOW that if I didn't go, I would still be working at my two jobs....barely have any days off. I'd be living to work all summer and I REFUSE to do that again. I already told myself that I'm not wasting another summer away working 10+ days in a row.

Plus, maybe he is down there. Ya know, my future boyfriend. I might meet him while I'm in Florida! You never know!!!!!!!

I still have time to think about it. 6 months to be exact.

And then I'm free.

No comments:

Post a Comment